AMO Blink Intensive Tears (15ml ) [Nearest Expiry Date 2023/01/01]
You Save 33% (HK$17.00)
The expiry date is not less than 6 months, please be assured the purchase.
maximizes hydration and restores tears’ natural salt balance better than other brands 3,7,8
1. Dumbleton K et al. An investigation of efficacy of a novel ocular lubricant. ECL. 2009;3:149-155
2. Wasmanski A et al. Cross-Over Evaluation PEG-400 0.4% & 0.25% artificial tears in mild dry eye patients. Poster ARVO, 2010.
3. Montani G. lntrasubject tear osmolarity changes with two different types of eye drops. OVS. 2013; 90(4): 372-377.
4. Laurent T. Structure hyaluronic acid. EA Balazs (Ed.) Chemistry and molecular biology of intercellular matrix. Academic Press, London; 1970:703-732.
5. Aragona P et al. Long term treatment with sodium hyaluronate-containing artificial tears reduces ocular surface damage in patients with dry eye. Br J Ophthalmol. 2002;86:181-184
6. Prabhasawat P, et al; Performance profile of sodium hyaluronate in patients with lipid tear deficiency. Br J Ophthamlol 2007; 91:47-50.
7. Generic dry eye definition claim: Craig J et al. TFOS DEWS II Definition and Classification Report. Review article. Ocul Surf. 2017.
8. Benelli U et al. Tear osmolarity measurement using TearLab Osmolarity System in assessment dry eye treatment effectiveness. CLAE (2010), 33 61–67 (SYSTANE)